Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rituals? Superstitions?
What do you do every time before you play? What ritual do you go through before getting on the court?
I had to put on a white t-shirt under my uniform. I absolutely had to have two pairs of white ver the calf socks, and my shoe laces had to have perfect bows. :help: I am OCD. or was.
Mine has always been shorts on first, then the jersey. and after all that I HAVE to put my left shoe on first then the right. Then I tie the left shoe then the right. When i am on the court during the Nation Anthem I always look up into the rafters at the banners and just think of hanging another one up!
i just sit around and not talk to no one and think and try to clear my head and focus on the game
when i went out for warm ups i would always the bounce the ball as high as possible catch it in my jersey and spin it around so it would pop out of my jersey on the other side......i thought i was cool lol
I always drank two raw eggs an hour and ten minutes before every game, but that was back before all these energies drinks came out.
I put on my shorts first. Then, i put on my black And1 shirt and finally my jersey. Then i say a quick prayer, and tap the basketball painted on the locker room door.