Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your favorite ref?
What about some of the new guys. I like John Bogar, Shawn Hall, Bubby Davis are some of the best. I would love to see these guys get some of the better games. I do agree that Roger Fairchild is one of the best (can you say state tourney bound).

Your thoughts are new guys?
How about Charlie Kirk? I hear he charges less than anyone to take care of business.:lmao:
"Batpuff" Wrote:I havent met a Ref that I like at all.

Then you've never really met one.

:ref2:
"WOW" Wrote:Todd Duff- absolutely not.
I watched as he called a middle school game a few years back. His mother sat with the parents of one team. Everytime he called a foul he would turn around and wink at the fans his mother was sitting with. Very unprofessional!!!!! Those calls may have been legit- but the way he went about it didn't look legit at all.

I wasn't at that game. But I don't believe a word you just said.

Jeff Ritchie can be a jerk sometimes off the court; BUT, the past two games I've seen him officiate he has done a great job in controlling the ball game. As far as being my favorite I'd probably not go that far; but during a ball game I've spent enough time heckling him I thought I'd throw some praise his way too :ref1: :Nodding:
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:Wendell Wallen has made so many bad calls against us and some other guy that is always with him dosnt call very good towards us either

So, if a ref makes calls AGAINST you, he's a bad ref. I he makes calls FOR you, he's a good ref. Typical.

I think the best refs in the 15th are:

Wyvonna Davis
Sam Smith
Wendell Wallen
Jim Blankenship

In that order.

There are 2 refs from the 14th (I think) that are excellent. But I don't know their names. I know they both do baseball. And they're both excellent baseball umpires, too.

Jimmy Blankenship & Roger Fairchild.............they are all over the floor just like the players..keep up the good work guys....now for a few others....i take the 5th.....
Steve Popas in the 14th. He calls a fair game and puts up with no lip!
Dale conn and jon webb!!!!!!!!!!!
"You Betcha" Wrote:I wasn't at that game. But I don't believe a word you just said.

Sorry, but it is true. MCA (not sure if they were playing Adams or BLES) at ACMS during the Floyd County Tournament. In fact- Todd's mother was sitting with Landon's mom and Jeremy's mom. Any more questions.
"You Betcha" Wrote:I wasn't at that game. But I don't believe a word you just said.

Sorry, but it is true. MCA (not sure if they were playing Adams or BLES) at ACMS during the Floyd County Tournament. In fact- Todd's mother was sitting with Landon's mom and Jeremy's mom. Any more questions.

I'm not saying Todd cheated- just saying the calls weren't very professional with the wink following.
never mind. don't even want to go there?