Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 1 Prestonsburg 0 FINAL (Girls)
Lady Dawgs get the first win in school history. :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Thumbs:
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Way too go Cheerlead
Sorry trying this again. Way to GO !!!:Cheerlead
The lady dawgs had been close in several games and were just finally able to put everything together tonight. Great all around game and some great defense in the final 10 minutes to hold on to get the win.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
[SIZE=2]Congratulations Lady's like Cat Dawg said you have been so close in so many games but now you have that elusive win. The first Win in school history for this new soccer program. That is something you will all ways have and nobody can ever take away. I look for this program to really pick up in the future we have an awesome youth league following and some really young talent that is coming up. Looks like a new field will be ready for next season and if coach Holbrook stays with his plans looks like a new coach also for next year. Good luck in the district tournament keep playing as a team just like you did tonight and most of all just have some fun. GO DAWGS
[/SIZE]
congra on a win you all deseve it I know the lady dawgs have been playing well lately congra again