Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redskins @ Eagles
We have went an entire week and not even commented on the most talked about game on the NFL schedule. Donavan McNabb goes to Philly to face Michael Vick.

Will the fans of Philly welcome McNabb back or treat him like Santa Claus.

Vick has played against two terrible defenses, is he ready for a defense like Washington?

This should be an entertaining game.
Eagles fans cheer Donavan when he came out on the field
Redskins score first. Eagles punt on first possession. Now redskins driving again.

Eagles fans are booing
McNabb a TD pass, Skins up 14-0
Vick goes out with what they are calling, a rib injury. Uh oh, not looking good for Eagle fans.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Start of second half.

Redskins 17 - Eagles 6
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Vick done for the day. Now adding a chest injury to Vicks' injured ribs. Not good at all!
#BBFL
12:50 left in the 3rd quarter. And Mcnabb has only attempted 10 passes. That's how good the Skins are running the ball.
#BBFL
Nate Allen picks McNabb off.
#BBFL
After the pick, 3 & out by the Eagles. Don't even look like the same team without Vick.
#BBFL
McNabb looks like the same guy that got ran out of Philly
^Amen.
#BBFL
McNabb got revenge thanks to his running game.
#BBFL