Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds NL Central Champs!
Reds defeat the Astros to clinch the NL Central Title!

:1::letsparty:wenumber1:beer:Confusedinglepar:party2::champ:
Brrrrrruuccee Walk Off HR!
Yesssssss
After the problems Bruce has had this season with family and such I was glad to see him hit that homerun! GOOO REDS! FIRST SINCE 1995!!
Beat me to it!!!! It is amazing!!!!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:1::Cheerlead:Clap::rockon::Wave::wenumber1: :thumpsup: :champ:ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar:bounce: :kneel:
I'm ready to see what this team does in the Post season! Lets get it rolling!.:1:
Well,its about time,a long dry shell is now over thanks to good pitching,good defence and a big thanks to Jay Bruce for that walk-off home run to end it. WTG REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:1::letsparty:letsparty
11 to go!!! I am so excited to get this REDS train going to through the layoffs!!! Get to that World Series Redegs!!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Awesome. I'm happy for all you Reds fans on here! I'll be rooting for them in the playoffs.
and alot of people said that Dusty Baker was the dumbest manager in baseball. do you all still feel that way after he's got your team somewhere where they haven't been in 15 years?
TongueirateSho :Clap: :rockon: :1::wenumber1 :letsparty:letsparty:letspartyConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar:Wave::Wave:
^

hilarious
Anyone making plans to go watch?
Congrats Reds. Continue in the playoffs. Do they have the best record in the NL and if they do who do they face in the first round?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Hopefully we will be saying Reds are World Series Champs in a few weeks!!!! GO REDS!!!!:1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Missed the celebration while at a show in Vegas, but saw the highlights afterwards. What an awesome sight!