Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who sets the best Picks???
:HitWall: Who would you want setting a pick on your JV team for your point gaurd in a last second play???
Someone with a little finger. I have a small nose.:BigLaugh:

No seriously Little of SF.
Back in my Freshman year i saw Chall Hall level a kid at Transy. This kid was from Louisville and was not really small.
CHAD HALL #20 he brings the pain train.
Who is Chad Hall???? I've heard ppl talk about him but ive never seen him play. is he good? i want to know.
I don't know but I saw Reno set some pretty good picks against ACHS and when I saw him a few years ago he was setting really strong picks as a 7 grader. So I guess I'd give my vote to him on this one. Maybe I'll see more out of him since I plan to see more of JC playing in the future. There seems to be alot of controversy concerning this school for some reason.
"Imnottelling" Wrote:I don't know but I saw Reno set some pretty good picks against ACHS and when I saw him a few years ago he was setting really strong picks as a 7 grader. So I guess I'd give my vote to him on this one. Maybe I'll see more out of him since I plan to see more of JC playing in the future. There seems to be alot of controversy concerning this school for some reason.

contoversy concerning this school? why?
"coal_bo" Wrote:contoversy concerning this school? why?

Folks saying they are overrated. The rumor mill about the team hating their coach....that kind of thing. I don't live anywhere near Paintsville but I'm hoping that JC overcomes all of this garbage and pulls together as a team. I'm hoping that the boys will quit being babies and start standing up for their coach and show the 15th Region what being a real team is all about. I'm rooting for JC in the 15th Region! If they can do this they may just gain a new fan.

GO JOHNSON CENTRAL!
I don't know much about the rumor mill re: Johnson Central, but when Lee played them in the CMH Tournament, JC seemed like they had it together pretty well. Haven't followed them that closely to be honest, but hope all this isn't true because it seems like they have some well mannered and talented young men on their team.
Is this seriously worth its own thread?
i AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!