Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AC VOllEYBALL- mosley, mills, hunter
will the loss of Mosley and Mills and Hunter hurt AC next year? will they be as good as they were this season?
I think that it will effect there playin skills a lil bit but after the new startin 6 pratice together and play together i think they should b alright..
Losing Mills will not hurt AC at all weakest setter AC has ever had.
Hunter was built uop to be better than she really is.
Mosley is the real thing an athlete and if Maynard would have let her do her thing they might have beaten belfry
Actually I think they will be better than the next year.
who knos...i guess we will juss have to wait n c....but i kno mosley was a really talented player and losin her will effect the team alil bit...
I had the chance to meet these young ladies during the all star game in Whitley Co. Mosley is an athlete. She give 110% on every play. Mills was a great setter and she also gave everything she had. Hunter was a true leader. She did everything the coach asked of her and more and she never complain. She was always willing to help the other girls and I respect that. Losing these three will hurt Allen Central but Coach Maynard wont let it get them down.
I think AC will have a good team this year but i dont think it will be the same. people cant take those girls places but they will never be replaced.

AC volleyball will rise again
I really thought Mosley was their best player by far.
But The tiff Turner Team was the best AC ever had.
:Nodding: Yea Doc Holliday.. i agree 100%...
I agree DOC