Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vince Young will enter the draft
Good call by young
no i would go back and win a nother championship because the texans already said there going with bush 4 # 1 pick
he should go
People would say they would go back, but if you were actually in his shoes, I don't think you would turn down a 20 million dollar signing bonus or however much he is going to get. Plus if he stays he is risking the chance of getting hurt.
yeah good call by Young to go pro, I mean his stock raised so much after the USC game. But he will be missed next season at Texas and they will not be the same w/o him.
"blackcat" Wrote:People would say they would go back, but if you were actually in his shoes, I don't think you would turn down a 20 million dollar signing bonus or however much he is going to get. Plus if he stays he is risking the chance of getting hurt.
precisly
He showed he was ready in the Nat'l Champ game. You love to see the kids stay four years but you hate to see them play that last year and get injured and cost themselves millions. I think he should go and I believe with the game he played his stock really went up.
he will make more money when he goes to the nfl if he stays another year because he will be the 1 pick
i was wanting him to stay
I hope he is successful in the NFL (unlike alex smith)
I'd like to see him go top two cause i like him better, but i think bush and leinhart will be picked ahead of him.
He will be the first Longhorn to leave early for the NFL under Coach Mack Brown. He leaves with a 30-2 career record as well as several school records. He is the all time leader in total offense(9167 yds), career tds(81), and career rushing tds by a QB(37). Also to his credit, this season he became the only player in NCAA history to pass for 3000 yards and rush for 1000 in the same season.
and Texas is goin to suffer next year cause he left.... i like Young but i like the team better. wish he had chose to stay.
I don't blame him for going... he's a great player and he knows he will be a top draft pick
good stats mr.incredible
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:and Texas is goin to suffer next year cause he left.... i like Young but i like the team better. wish he had chose to stay.

True, but you know they will get some studs in there next incoming class.
Good call, he wants to go out on top w/ a national title.
IMO he is the best quarterback i've seen in a while
"blackcat" Wrote:True, but you know they will get some studs in there next incoming class.
yea but they needed him. man i hope they reload fast. thats my squad in college football. has been for years