Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When does it officially begin?
When does the 2006 football season officially begin?
Teams can start practicing on July 15th usually, but there are a number of passing games that teams can go to during the summer.
july
Spring practice starts one week after your basketball team is eliminated from their respective tournament (district/region/state).

So for some--it is about a month and a half away.
when your team starts lifting
i dont know but im ready for it to start
Horse Head Wrote:i dont know but im ready for it to start
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Spring practice starts one week after your basketball team is eliminated from their respective tournament (district/region/state).

So for some--it is about a month and a half away.

WOW that seems quick but it does take a lot of conditioning to get the young men ready for play. Thanks for the heads up. :thanks:
sf_football Wrote:when your team starts lifting

The Monday after the last game of the 2005 season.

But only for those that are COMMITTED!
Football24_7 Wrote:The Monday after the last game of the 2005 season.

But only for those that are COMMITTED!

thats about right
So they have so many days to get their 10 spring practice days in. In full pads.
i agree football 24/7 it oficially begins when the last game is over and either u win or lose thats when u start preparing for the next season its not only on the field in pads full contact but its also a state of ur own will and mentality for the game that trains u for the next season and its should be enforced in ur everyday life.Ex weightlifting at home and conditioning their to!
when is spring practice? what month?
can't be soon enough