Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sara Hammonds Commits To Louisville
I could outcoach you at football also 28.....
HD28 Wrote:Lol. It's a shame we cannot all be "bigtime AAU coaches" like yourself, then we would have all the answers. Go back to your job at the factory and wait for next summer so you can be relevant again.

Her Big Time AAU Coach has helped her alot over the summer. she went from 50th to 15th in the nation in just one summer.
Sara is a great kid, with tremendous talent. I have watched her play since she was in the 8th grade. While my kids are in another school system in the 12th, my daughter wanted to know where "Rock" is playing and dad can we go watch Sara play. So we went a lot of times to go watch "Sara", who if you ask my daughter, even though she has never met Sara, you'd think they were best friends. And yes my daughter is a "UL" fan and finding out that Sara is going there, well guess we will be going to watch the Lady Cards next year. Sara, good luck this year in the 12th.
Actually she went to 12th on ESPN, but no credit to any of the coaches, she is a very hard worker and deserves all the credit. I never scored one basket. Our AAU team went 31-7 with this group against the best compitetion in America. Its easy to coach with great kids.
Kentucky Premier Wrote:Actually she went to 12th on ESPN, but no credit to any of the coaches, she is a very hard worker and deserves all the credit. I never scored one basket. Our AAU team went 31-7 with this group against the best compitetion in America. Its easy to coach with great kids.

you were there to guide her along the way.:Thumbs:
I wonder what came into her mind when she decided to go to the University of Louisville. Well she is energetic and capable of playing at any pace. I guess it’s here personal issue but she should go for the national level championship.
Rocketown Wrote:I owe a huge amount of gratitude to ALL her Kentucky Premier AAU coaches, without them Sara would not have been in the position she was this summer. Granted Sara was well recognized coming into this summer play and had scholarship offers from several schools, but because of the commitment made to her and the other girls with Kentucky Premier she was put in a situation where she, through hard work and attentiveness to detail from her "Big Time AAU coaches", moved from "well known" to "must have." I am so thankfrul for the countless hours put into these girls by these coaches. That's why they are attracting so many of the top girls in the commonwealth, all age groups. These girls know and parents know now what I know. The Kentucky Premier program puts the athletes first. Thank you.

Keep your eyes on the upcoming talent that will be playing for Kentucky Premier this coming summer.....They are getting some future superstars!!! They have the best camp and program in the State of Kentucky hands down!
Sara is an awesome kid and a great friend to one of my children. We wish her nothing but the best at UL and will watch her every chance we get. She is unselfish and ****ry enough to win a state title that she would give up a shot for someone else to score if that meant the game. We love her and her family and look forward to seeing Sara play at UL.
Best of luck to Sara at U of L. Expect a big senior season out of Hammond and the Lady Rockets
Women basketball is the most outstanding and dignified sports related to women which is taking its’ pace gradually and there is a huge number of women basketball lovers
congrats sarah hope u do well