Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Golden Eagles
64.91%
Bobcats
35.09%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. @ Johnson Central 9/24
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:JC geats beat by the 2 best teams in 4A and somehow their not good? Thats their only two losses.

JC by 20

They are a good football team.

Johnson Central is really good team there only losses come to Boyle Which they controlled the ball early on and had boyle on the ropes. They came out played us tough in the first half but we just had too much talent and whipped them in the second half.
After 2 (thats two) straight years of going to Breathitt County, and JC winning both... I see JC winning this game. There will be alot of cannon boom's friday night, just not from the Breathitt County thunder maker.

Some body posted it that it was too long of a drive, I don't know where you live at.... but Breathitt County to Johnson County isn't that far. Just don't make any wrong turns in the Greater Salyersville area.
The only reason JC has got beat this year is they did not have the depth this year they have had. There starters are as good or better than anyteam they played, just need more numbers to rest them. The line is young and Matney will develop the depth.

If JC can line up and control the ball and have several long drives it will be a long night for BC. I do look for JC to throw a few more passes and work on this part of thier game before they hit the district trail.
JC by at least 2 TD's. Breathitt not quiet physical enough in this one.
Breathitt by a touchdown!!
Good Luck #70 and #26!!
I think we can win because we can stop the running teams pretty good.It's our pass defense that is lacking.I say we min by a TD.
djttrbm Wrote:Breathitt by a touchdown!!
Good Luck #70 and #26!!

#70 has cost us this year on bad snaps.
JC by 2 td's
I hope breathitt has a good run defense, and one great cover corner to handle parker when they line him up at wideout.
Well Bobcat,you got somebody in mind?#70 has had a total of 3 bad snaps since the Campbellsville game,and he hasn't let anybody through like the other center did.Come on,lets hear it,everybody is a critic but they don't have answers.Seems to me we need to fix the secondary,which includes one of my children,but we will let the coaches fix that,unless you want to coach.You seem to know so much.I'm always here for suggestions,or do you just like to talk trash about other peoples kids?
I except the Golden Eagles flying high in this one. JC by 22.
JC by 4tds
I wouldn't say that, I haven't saw breathitt play this year but jc has yet to show me they can put away a team. Their running game is no where what it was...
JC by 2 tds.
JC by 4 TD's
BOBCAT Wrote:#70 has cost us this year on bad snaps.

ok. nobody on breathitts team has had an outstanding game the past few games. you can't go laying the games off on 1 or 2 bad snaps all year. it isn't just roy's fault. none of them have played to their full potential. every player makes mistakes or i have yet to see a player who don't. what would be the point in playing if you done everything perfect. it wouldn't be much of a game if you ask me anyway. if you think you can do a better job or just do it period i am sure some of them wouldn't care to watch you try.
whoever thinks boyle and jc game was not a good one is crazy? becouse on that night they looked like college teams and in my mind the to best teams in kentucky for the first game they looked sharp. youed think for the first game they would have been penltes but they looked good. but for this game i got to go with .
jc 46
bc 17
JC BY 3 TD'S ! This one will be over fairly quickly.
Bobcats usually play well on road but its a long game if defense dont get to ball early,JC wins and i hope play calling will be better cause from what i seen against LCA it didnt do so well,got to put ball in air more,really dont understand why they dont,if they dont this JC team could make it ugly and the Big man isnt going be happy with 3 straight losses his 15-0 season is down drain all ready,come on Bobcats bring us back a victory!!JC by 14....
come guys lets pull an upset this week.
lets go guys i know you all can do this; i got faith in you all and you know it.
i wouldnt get on here and say that you could if i didnt think you could.
there are several underdogs that come out on top and we need this guys.
if you want this to be a win so bad lets see it, let us know you still got your head in the game and your ready for anything.
i love you guys and im proud of you Smile

ilove#26
mountaingurl_32 Wrote:ok. nobody on breathitts team has had an outstanding game the past few games. you can't go laying the games off on 1 or 2 bad snaps all year. it isn't just roy's fault. none of them have played to their full potential. every player makes mistakes or i have yet to see a player who don't. what would be the point in playing if you done everything perfect. it wouldn't be much of a game if you ask me anyway. if you think you can do a better job or just do it period i am sure some of them wouldn't care to watch you try.

i agree with this Smile
Breathitt by a TD.I know they can do it,just gotta get this train back on track!Secondary will recover,just give these kids a chance to prove it.
Breathitt is good for double A, but not in the same league with Johnson County this year, JC 45 - BC 14
The way I look at it both teams played Sheldon Clark very close, so it Should be a pretty good game. Breathitt has a really good run defense,(except for the pcc game, that was horrible all around) but our passing defense is absolutely horrible. I look for jc to win this game by about two touchdowns, but wouldn't be surprised to see the Bobcats win.
I cant see JC winning by as many as most people are predicting. This is a team that cant seem to put the teams they are supposed to away. I think JC wins, but narrowly.
if breathitt can get it together this week they will be a force. Let's go boys. You got it.
Breathitt's lack of size...especially on defense will be a problem. JC is much larger and runs the ball well. This could be a blowout if JC can throw the ball.
Jc 42 bc 18.
I think this young Bobcat team will hang in the game because JC runs the ball a lot, and Breathitt is good against the run. My prediction is 27-13 JC.
Twitter: @tc_analytics