Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wildcats
51.22%
Gators
48.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Florida 9/25
:boosign:Sad this game is on ESPNU and at 7 pm
Benchwarmer Wrote:Boy some of you thinking that UK is such a football power that they should play all the top 10 teams not in the SEC. Geez lord. UK is trying to build a program so bring on the cupcakes. If you remember not to long ago [B][/B]UK was getting beat by these weak teams not anymore. Kentucky just beat the crap out of the last two teams. thank god. In the past UK would struggle against these teams.

I was a student at UK in the 80's, and I remember everybody saying the same thing back then about trying to build a program. UK just is not on the same level as teams like UofF, and I do not expect that to change. Would love to see Big Blue win, but just do not see it. I was told game was on ESPN2;Is it?
Still can't UK has more votes in the poll.
This will be a good game...
UK will win this game. (I Hope LOL). Im 19 years old and can't die happy till I see Kentucky take down Florida, and Tennessee.
[quote=PaintsvilleTigerfan]UK will win this game. (I Hope LOL). Im 19 years old and can't die happy till I see Kentucky take down Florida, and Tennessee.[/QUOTE]

Haha :Thumbs: