steelers
rolthensburger is pretty good
idk if thats how u spell his name
the steelers
I think its Roethleisberger
thanx fb05
steelers
panthers
Panthers...Nick Goings is a good enough runner to keep them balanced and Jake Delhomme is a great post season quarterback, and i dont even have to say anything about steve smith...Also the Panthers was the last team of these 4 to make it to the superbowl and i think theyll be better suited to the pressure...
It's either gonna be them or the broncos
steelers over Panthers
Pittsburgh and Carolina will be the teams in the superbowl....seattle will get dominated by the carolina defense....and steve smith will run go nuts destoying the seahawk secondary.... I think the Broncos/Steelers game will be one for the ages.... it will be a defensive struggle with Polumalu being the difference maker with big defensive plays at the end...and the Bus wants to win the big one before he retires...This year the stars are alligned for him....the superbowl is going to be held in Detroit the Jerome's home town....oh don't forget about the missed field goal by the most accurate kicker of all time, and also the play of the year... Big Ben's game saving tackle
Steelers i hope.........
now that carolina is out im going to have to go with the steelers
I HOPE THE STEELERS WIN. WE WILL MISS BETTISConfusedalute:
i hope the steelers because of bettis
"sf_football" Wrote:i hope the steelers because of bettis
agree
seahawks
steelers they have been playing to good for someone to beat them out of the playoffs
Steelers
Seattle
The STEELERS will whip the Seahawks come Sunday......It has been long overdue for Cowher to win the elusive Superbowl title, and I think the is so much momentum going for Pittsburgh right now. I will be glad to hear Roethlisberger's name mentioned in place of Brady's for a while. GO PITTSBURGH!!!
Seahawks-24
Steelers-20