•  Previous
  • 232(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Also has 1
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^^
has 7 gold stars!!
Liked me congratulating her accomplishment.
^congratulated someone
^^
likes paintball
^Finally got a star!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Is still rockin' the Joe Morgan sig.
^Alost to 5k
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
Closing in on 13K...wow!
^Is the women!
#BBFL
^ Is sucking up from the sound of it. (LOL):biglmao:
Likes the Penguins of Pittsburgh.
^Is a regular at this game.
#BBFL
^Also appears here a lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Same joe avatar is his new nickname.
#BBFL
^gave me a new nick name.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^has a new nickname
^Has an odd avatar
#BBFL
^Lives on BGR.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Does this also
#BBFL
^Prolly saw were Davis forgot his jersey during the Olympics...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
watched lots of the Olympics
May think football should be a Olympic sport.
^^
is correct; bball is!
^Football fan
#BBFL
^Doesn't get on the football threads much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
cruises every part of BGR!
^Hits a couple of threads.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
is observant!!
Is an early riser.
  •  Previous
  • 232(current)
  • Next