•  Previous
  • 224(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Has a man pic
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Likewise with Spud.
^A punk
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Man of Faith
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^EKU fan
#BBFL
Does not know that I am also an EKU grad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^EKU grad
#BBFL
^
Started in 09
Just passed 8,000 posts.
^Wears hats
#BBFL
Is incorrect.
Finally passed 4000 post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^sad to see that the Reds lost on Saturday
^Sad to be a Sox fan
#BBFL
Jumped on the Nationals wagon.
^
needs to change fav baseball team
^needs to change his baseball team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Reds fan
#BBFL
Has a hairy guy for his avatar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Big Steelers fan.
^Radiers fan
#BBFL
^Like watching Bryce Harper.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Very correct
#BBFL
^Knows he hit a BOMB tonight!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Still says he's behind everyone.
^Just looked over his shoulder.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
is a history buff
^Is a smart lady
#BBFL
^Knows there is no such thing...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
sexist
  •  Previous
  • 224(current)
  • Next