•  Previous
  • 220(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^grandpas favorite number
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Which is why its probably his favorite number as well Wink
^Very close to being true. hahaha
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ The Spudester
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^The guy who cried ''WideRight''
#BBFL
^ doesn't know WideRight cries for me
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^Scared me just now
#BBFL
^ Saw RIUTG get OWNED in the other thread!
^ owned people
^ my bitch
^ my bitch
^ Property of WideRight05 Next person to post likes boys.
^ stole my avatar and sig bitch
^ Highlight my previous post. Hahahahahahahahaahah
^ is bitch made says things subliminally
^Is having a peeing contest with WideRight
#BBFL
^ knows who is winning this one
^Is right.

Meeeee
#BBFL
^ is wrong

ME
^Is a BGR poster
#BBFL
Posts in front of me alot now.
^Knows I'm right behind him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Property of WideRight05 Next person to post likes boys.

^ Should know that HawksRule likes boys...he posted right after I said this.
^the man
^A guy ready for judgement day
#BBFL
^misses his old name
^Is right
#BBFL
^Should change his name back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ Wants Spud to change his name back
^Called WR a female dog...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 220(current)
  • Next