•  Previous
  • 218(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ stapled jello to a tree
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^ should add "Wide" before his name.
^ doubt that will happen
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^ can swim on land.
^ is fluent in dumbasss
^ ghosts sit around campfires and tell stories about this legend.
^ has a grizzly rug but the grizzly isn't dead it's just afraid to move
^ uses a night light. Not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of him.
^ is so mean he makes medicine sick
^ won American Idol only using sign language.
^ I'm still waiting dude
^ Wait no more.
^ just stunned me
^ with my good looks
^ one difference I'm The Chosen One and you're a State Champion
^ I'm sure there is common ground somewhere. Big Grin
^ people are going to be confused about this
^ We're like brothers now hahaha. Now if Wideleft would join in on the fun...
^ you mean twins?
^ Yeah, more like twins hahaha.
^ I can't believe you did this
^ Totally. Hahaha
^Has something going on with HawksRule. Lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Probably watched Hatfields & McCoys on History.
^watched Hatfiled and McCoys just like me
^Should know I didn't watch it
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^missed a good show
^ judgementday
^Is a Rangers fan
#BBFL
^ VIP member, mod, legendary member
  •  Previous
  • 218(current)
  • Next