• 216(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
Joined me and got himself a new avatar.
Congrats on post 4,000 J-Rizzle!
^Almost to 4,000
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ getting closer to four bars Wink
^ queer
^ You just hurt my little feelings
^ if it was raining whores you would get hit by a queer that's how lucky you are
^ Hahahahahah funny fag. But I can't disagree with you. I have had some pretty crappy luck lately.
^ listen here back freckle
^picking on WR05.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ likes Joe Morgan
^Also a Reds fan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Hopes the Pistons find success in the future.
^Knows that prolly aint gonna happen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^well maybe the redskins will have success
Might have high expectations for the Bears.
^ Big Trouble in Little China avatar.....classic movie
^Close to 1,000
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ spud6
^RuleHawks
#BBFL
^ 6dups
^Hill the on up
#BBFL
^ 072,21 tosp
Rangers, Celtics, Jets, Cats
#BBFL
^ Nats, Bulls, Steelers, Cats
^Has a computer
#BBFL
^ has more stars than me
^
has less stars than me
^ Donating Member Smile
^
Needs to be
  •  Previous
  • 216(current)
  • Next