•  Previous
  • 192(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Is a man of MMA
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Must "Fear Rupp"!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Almost to 200 liked posts.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ready for tomorrow's game.
^Also ready.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Going to watch the Cats tonight.
#BBFL
Knows everyone is ready for the game tonight.
^Is pumped like a punk lol
#BBFL
Anxious right about now.
^Glad with the W
#BBFL
Might have gotten a little scare during the 2nd half.

LOL!
^Possibly watched the Walking Dead
#BBFL
Is incorrect, but will be happy to know that I did DVR it to watch later.
^ fan of the Walking Dead as am I
^Another fan of The Walking Dead.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Has 200 likes.
^Has 128 likes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Ready for baseball season.
^ Should be excited because the Heartbreak Kid is going to be on RAW tonight!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^ is right on!
^ May be thinking what I'm thinking. Which is, that HBK will fight The Undertaker and not Triple H!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Watched Raw last night.
^Did watch Raw last night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Having a good Valentine's Day I believe.
^ 1 post over 3600
Watching the UFC on Fuel TV tomorrow?
^Enjoying Clippers BBall this season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ Sorry, but I don't see you right behind me
^Keeps looking over the wrong shoulder.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ Will take a drink.
  •  Previous
  • 192(current)
  • Next