•  Previous
  • 184(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ liked my previous post Big Grin
^Has a lot of likes.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ should know that I need to be LIKED a lot more times. Only one green bar. Sad
Enjoyed the UK game today.
^ Also enjoyed the UK Game!
^Needs to scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Sounds like a plan man! Hope you had a good NY!
^Needs to know I added to his rep.
#BBFL
^ Should know that I added to his too.
^Much appreciated.
#BBFL
^ Back at ya buddy!
^Needs to know we will do this everyday..lol
#BBFL
^ Haha that would be awesome!! should also go to that NY thread I created and post your resolutions..
^I will tomorrow after church.
#BBFL
^ Looking forward to it bro!
Dang, I just realize he's over 2k in posts.

He's raking lately.
^ Always has good photos to post.
^Time to change the avatar.
#BBFL
^ Is "Perfect"
^Is the Modfather.
#BBFL
Is in the "Family" with the rest of the Wise Guys....

[Image: https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/504...bigger.jpg]
^ Shut down the post padding thread. Sad
^Is sad
#BBFL
^

Is happy the Steelers just scored a TD.
^Is the man if you ask me!
#BBFL
^ has lots of posts and liked posts
^Will be there soon enough. Guarntee it!
#BBFL
^ Smile Hope so buddy!
^Should know likes don't mean nothing towards the green dots.
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 184(current)
  • Next