•  Previous
  • 178(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^posted early this morning
Might watch Strikeforce on Saturday night?
^ needs to know that I'm back in town, and set on raising hell and pure destruction.
^Should know no one wants him back. Lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Fine then, I see how it is!
^ Uses Freecreditscore.com
^ is EKFF
^ just can't be stopped
^Sees how it is.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Likes Kidd-Gilchrist for UK
^Like to troll
#BBFL
^ is one of my many trolling victims.
^ just took a major shot at Spud in a new thread. Big Grin
Back from a couple days break.
^ has two gold stars
Has no gold stars.
^ You alright?
Gave me a idea for a new thread.
^ And acted upon it
^ has a nasty Miami Heat logo on his profile.
Doesn't like the Heat.
^Don't like the cold.
#BBFL
^ must not like the heat either.
Just passed 1,000 posts not to long ago.
Will reach 3K by end of year!
^Will reach 100K by next year.
#BBFL
Just changed his avatar again.
^Needs too change his
#BBFL
Is going to keep looking at my avatar. Wink
^Stubborn lol
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 178(current)
  • Next