•  Previous
  • 171(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Is straight as a dogs back leg.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ just burned wideright
^ will probably be "burning it" with spud later on
^ Bets spud6 will post below me...

The person who posts after me likes boys.
^Is correct
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ should highlight my post
^ the one above you that is.

How was it you spelled OWNED?
^Needs to let me know why?
#BBFL
^ needs to highlight post 5104...

GEEZ what a dumbass... Big Grin
^Confusing me
#BBFL
^ could be avoiding the fact he just got owned....

or could take his cursor, click on post #5104, and post #5109 by me, and highlight the entire box.
^Needs to tell me how he owned me?
#BBFL
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Bets spud6 will post below me...

The person who posts after me likes boys.

I put "the person who posts after me likes boys" in white font. When you highlight it, it shows.
^Should know, that's a good one. lol

But if you post under me your the one who loves boys.
#BBFL
^ even I agree with that one. That was a sly move on widerights part
^Walked into my trap meant for WR05
#BBFL
^ needs to learn the value of a pm to warn a friend
^Settin off traps!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ one less second and it could have been you lol
^Saved my life...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ is forever grateful
^Has no NHL Team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Should know you can't edit hockey teams anymore.

Confusedadface:
^Informed me of something I didn't know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Feels informed.
#BBFL
^ trapped HawksRule Big Grin
^Trapped me
#BBFL
^ likes boys Big Grin
^Used to be liked by me. Not anymore.
#BBFL
^ can't trust a complete asshole.
  •  Previous
  • 171(current)
  • Next