• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Woo Woo Woo!! You know it!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^Should tell me the channel. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Should know that it is on USA
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Should know I was just testing him. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Should know that I didn't know that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Is confused.
#BBFL
^Is apparently confusing me!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Has Skype.
#BBFL
^ showing Belfry some love
^Likes my most hated NFL team.
#BBFL
^ doesn't hate the Jets he is just afraid of the Jets
^So wrong!! lol
#BBFL
^ Glad to see me back I believe
^Is correct!!
#BBFL
^ Changed his name?
^Needs to check his PM in 2.5 seconds. haha
#BBFL
^ lol I'll get used to Spud6
^Should know I couldn't resist. You never left!!! hahah
#BBFL
^ should know my fantasy football teams name is He Never Left. lol
^Should know, that's awesome!! lol
#BBFL
^ only if my team played awesome lol
^Has a point.
#BBFL
^Had me so confused...LOL. Like...Who the Heck? Give me the story behind it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Just passed 7,000 posts.
Getting close to 3000 posts
Also just recently passed 7,000 posts.
^ didn't seem thrilled in my comeback
^on day 2 of his comeback.
#BBFL
Has a suspicious new name.
^Thinks I'm suspicious!
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 165(current)
  • Next