Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Must like the red sox
Bengals fan
^baylor fan
Packers fan
^should be a packers fan
Their good, but I gotta stick with my pats.

Redsox Fan
^giants fan
^SHould be a Steelers man.
Probably wishes more people would play this.
is correct
^is going with me tomorrow maybe???
Going where lol
Keg party???
Prolly going with this guy
^Going to a party.
Probably staying warm right now.
^Possibly went hunting this morning?
^Loved the game last night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Sad Boise got beat!
^Is right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Bad day
^Knows it wasn't that bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Might be asleep right now.
^Glad to be an american.
^Must know the Bengals just tied it up!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is correct.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Happy the Steelers won.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Watched the Redskins win or lose?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Nope, Thank God. They got killed.

Mad me sad...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is sad,
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 161(current)
  • Next