•  Previous
  • 110(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^is about to take out a LOT of revenge on this poor Indians fan.
^May be on the "Trail of Tears" before long...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Making fun of LWC's Indians
^Our Reds aren't doing much better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Should go ahead and get it out of his system, lol.
^Hopes the Reds don't get Jose Reyes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Reds are my 2nd favorite team, I would love for them to be better.
^Would be a happy man if he could watch the Reds and Indians play in Cincy
^Is correct!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Sitting between the Lakes
Jarons Wrote:^Would be a happy man if he could watch the Reds and Indians play in Cincy

Was going to, but something came up Sad

First of July is when it happens? Right?
^Wishes he could be there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
LWC Wrote:Was going to, but something came up Sad

First of July is when it happens? Right?
Begins on the 1st, my wife's birthday. Was going to try also.
^Is to slow with thread games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Back after missing a few days.
^at least you weren't here to jumble the thread Big Grin
^ has a found a new respect for me after figuring out I'm going to school to be a nurse.
^On Summer Break
^ wishes he was on summer break
^ Misses Iverson
^ Likes to blame the ref!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^ likes Tom Brady's flowing mane
^Posted a funny post.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Is happy that the Mavs won the Finals!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^IS also happy the Mavs won.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Is just happy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Should also be happy.
#BBFL
^Should know better. Reds got beat tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Watched fear the beard do work.

As did I.. lol
#BBFL
^ Is wrong...I had to listen to it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 110(current)
  • Next