•  Previous
  • 107(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Full of himself.

lol. j/k
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ knows I'm not full of myself I just wouldn't want to lie to anyone about my wonderful qualities
^Loves BGR
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ also loves BGR. And my Hitler-Dirk comparison
^Is wrong about the Dirk - Hitler thing.
#BBFL
^ lol Didn't find it as funny as I did
^ doesn't carry who wins the finals
^Is a Peyton Manning fan.
#BBFL
^ Has not changed his Avatar to Marquis Teague yet!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^Has got to give me time.
#BBFL
^ Should hurry up before I set Marquis Teague as my avatar!!......jk :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^Should go ahead. I like Mr Cobb as mine.
#BBFL
Doesn't have a hockey team.
^ has a favorite hockey team
^Don't like baseball?
#BBFL
^ Thinks Kentucky Basketball will go 40 - 0 this year....
^Is wrong.
#BBFL
^ has found out I don't like baseball
^Is a non baseball guy.
#BBFL
^Likes a variety of teams
Happy with the Reds performance past 2 night.
^Has a different font.
#BBFL
^ noticing things again
^notices that people notice things
^ notices that I notice people noticing things
^notices that I notice when you notice people noticing things
^ notices that I notice when he notices that I notice when people notice things
^Always says people notices things.
#BBFL
Not happy with the Yankees performance lately.
^Is correct!!
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 107(current)
  • Next