•  Previous
  • 105(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
Reverted back to a UK fan.
^Is correct
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Now has an AWESOME Avatar and Sig Pic!!!! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^Has a good sig himself.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ spelled Randall wrong lol
^Used this word the first time. ''Randoitall''

lol
#BBFL
^ should have known I was saying his name should be Ran Do It All Cobb
^OHHHHHH hahahahahahaha.

I thought you meant that was how you spelled his name. :biggrin:
#BBFL
Loves this game more than anyone.
^Enjoys this game as well.
#BBFL
^ Can't wait for the high school football season!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Is absolutely correct!!
#BBFL
^ Unfortunately has to wait
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Just brung me down. lol
#BBFL
^Has 114 posts on this thread
^Is an honorable Steelers fan held in extremely high esteem.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Has a pitcher who wears sunglasses.
#BBFL
^ Randoitall Cobb lol
^Made me look dumb.
#BBFL
^ knows I didn't mean to
^Needs to know it's not hard to do. lol
#BBFL
Will probably be a Packer fan next, now that Cobb is with them.
^Is wrong.
#BBFL
^ Is denying the truth!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Is a fan of a QB who Models? C'mon Man!!!
#BBFL
^Constantly nags me about the "Go Fish" thread.
^ Always forgets to ask a question in the "Go Fish" thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Is 100% correct.
#BBFL
leecoukfan Wrote:^ Always forgets to ask a question in the "Go Fish" thread.

^sue me Big Grin
Doesn't have me on Facebook -_-
  •  Previous
  • 105(current)
  • Next