• 94(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ loves to ******* cuss lol
^ LMAO......You Know it...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ You and me both lol
^believes that the Hawksrule but has the Celtics as his favorite team.
^ that is coming from a Kings fan
Is feeling the HEAT!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
HawksRule Wrote:^ that is coming from a Kings fan

^Come on bro, I'm not hitting below the belt. Just confused about it.
^ is feeling the....wait Pistons are at home right? lol
LWC Wrote:^Come on bro, I'm not hitting below the belt. Just confused about it.

I got you man lol I was kidding no pun intended
^Knows the Pistons are just getting the Bar-BQ ready for the Celtics. So they can watch the Finals together...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ make sure they have fried crow there after we come over with rings on this year
Excited about the good news in PC land.
is a bigger night owl that I ever was!...lol
^can't wait for Tom Larkey to finally hoist the State Championship trophy!
Is teasing me with the image of VICTORY!...I like the way you tease!...lol

GO HC BLACK BEARS!!!!....GRRRR!!...GRRRR!!!!
Has a Coach Larkey.
^has a Mason Ryan that they are trying to make the new, old-Kane, by destroying everyone.
^Has a passion for girls b-ball.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Tyrod Taylor!
^Like Tyrod Taylor to!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Did he get drafted? I never heard about it
^
Will be passing me up on posts soon if I don't get my butt back in here more!...lol
^Needs to get on more often.
#BBFL
^ knows I'm going to pass Filthy
^thinks I knew he would pass Filthy.
#BBFL
^
knows I liven up the joint!....thanks hun!
^Is an assistant coach.
#BBFL
^ has a better rep then me
^Is thinking, "Practice!".
^
Is quite the nice feller!
  •  Previous
  • 94(current)
  • Next