•  Previous
  • 85(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^:Clap: lol
^Watching Duke get beat!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
Will notice my location from now on!....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
^Is correct.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
perhaps would like to join me for a brisk run?
^Doesn't know, I'm a big guy. lol
#BBFL
^ is a big guy
^ Probably has a better bracket than me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^ doesn't know that's not possible being that I didn't make one this year.
^Didn't fill out a bracket.
#BBFL
Will be watching the NCAA Tournament tonight.
^ Will also be watching the game tonight.
^ Will be watching the Cats advance to the Elite 8 tonight!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Will also be watching them.
#BBFL
^ knows the whole state will turn Blue at 9:45 tonight
^Yes sir!
#BBFL
^ Agrees with me!
^Is surprised I agree with him. lol
#BBFL
^ likes Singler getting facebooked in my avatar.
^Has an awesome avatar!!
#BBFL
^ and now I will agree with you!
^Agrees with me. For once! lol
#BBFL
^ Thinks that HawksRule has an awesome avatar!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Should also think HawksRule has an awesome avatar.
#BBFL
^ speaks the truth
^Also speaks the truth.
#BBFL
Is still trying to catch his breath.
^Is also trying to catch his breathe.
#BBFL
^ still trying to catch his breath
^Has an awesome avatar.
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 85(current)
  • Next