Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^
Likes to watch sports!
^Digs Female Bears
^
Digs Football players when they take a good long stretch!...LOL
^Likes to order people around via private message! LOL!!! Just Kiddin!
^
is submissive under my charms!...HAHAHA
^ Is a big flirt....lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ missed me!....Wink!...lol
^Is in a hurry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^
is fed up with FAKE PEOPLE!
^ Knows that Confusedhithappe.....LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
is being a bit mischievious!....HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^ Knows I'm right though...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
Knows I'm down with being mischievious from time to time!...no harm done!...lol
^ May have already seen the new Yogi Bear movie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^ May have already seen the new Yogi Bear movie.

No...but I want too!

^ rubbing it in that I haven't seen it yet!.....:moon:
^Thinks I'm rubbing it in.

I just assumed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
Is apparently warm and cozy right now!....While I on the other hand, am FREEZING!
^ Needs their heat turned on!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
should buy me an electric blanket!...ooo!...that does sound nice!...sigh!
^ Is hungry now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
is hardly working....oops!..I meant working hard!...lol
^ Is confused riht now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
knows I'm easily confused!
^ Tells the truth....sometimes...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is BACK! LOL
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
is participating in the game!
^ Likes games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
enjoys watching Sons of Anarchy!
^ Apparently is warmer today?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
lol...is correct!
  •  Previous
  • 45(current)
  • Next