•  Previous
  • 41(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ Loves looking at pictures of Cuz when he was even in high school!!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Still love that picture of the girl with the uk shirt on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
^Why thank you good sir!!
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
^...Wishes he was the T-shirt on the hot girl!...lol
^ Name doesnt quite fit the girl!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^...Just gave me a compliment?....Schmooozer!...lol...Schmooze away hun!
^Is post 1206.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^..Thought it was cool to watch the Dome collapse due to the snow!...I mean...Who didn't?...lol
^ Apparently thought that the Dome collapse was as amazing as I did!!!
[SIZE="4"]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:^ Apparently thought that the Dome collapse was as amazing as I did!!!

It WAS awesome wasn't it!...I watched it over and over!....Man it dipped down close to the field before dropping it's load!....unbelievable!

^ BTW....Loves my jokes!...hehehe...wink!
^ Just made a poop joke????
[SIZE="4"]
^...Didn't realize the load was white!.....lol...different kind of joke all together!
^Learned something new today!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^...makes me want to smack the perfect right out of this mister!....if he wouldn't like it!...lol
^Scares me.

:igiveup:
#BBFL
^...Not so perfect now!...:AngelPray...heheh
^Found my weakness.
#BBFL
Filthy Animal Wrote:^...Didn't realize the load was white!.....lol...different kind of joke all together!

Wow..... I guess I let my innocent mind blind my eyes lol.
[SIZE="4"]
^Really doesn't know!
#BBFL
^...Has a good heart!
^Made a compliment to me.
#BBFL
^...needs a compliment every now and then!...wink
^Is very nice!
#BBFL
^...should do random acts of kindness for strangers!...It'll make you feel great about yourself!...Smiles!
^Made a suggestion.
#BBFL
^^
Wishes Big Cuz was still wearing the Blue and White.
^ Nice avatar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Is off the hook indeed.... But of what?
[SIZE="4"]
^...Loves basketball!
^ Wishes school would start back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 41(current)
  • Next