•  Previous
  • 37(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ Wants a house boat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^...has a room With a view 80 ft up!
^ Loves reading
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^...Would enjoy a good book
^ Has watched Jim Carey's "Christmas Carol"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^...knows I didn't get to finish watching!
^ Must have been tired...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^...Has a great sense of humor!...lol
^ Also has one herself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^...isn't feeling well!....:getwell:
^ Is still in bed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Is ready to see a 20 point beatdown of Indiana!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Enjoyed seeing the CATS win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^

A Paintsville Tiger fan?
^ Is correct.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Must love BGR like me. Been a member since 2006..
^ Is a BGR VET like myself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is 6 posts behind me. LOL
^ Needs to check out the new thread I posted in the Pro forum.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Made a suggestion to me.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Is behind me in post now...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ is ahead of mister prefect in post
^ Believes Cal is an excellent X's & O's coach
^ Knows we need more than one and dones though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ Hopes the Reds can keep Joey Votto at a reasonable price to allow the Reds to still keep their pitchers
Is a Wrestling Fanatic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Is a Wrestling Fanatic.

Is ready for that UK-UL game in the chicken bucket!!!
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
^...has a hottie UK girl for his Avatar!
UK hockey gave out yet a new hockey poster last night! Check it out!
http://www.ukhockey.com/images/posters/l..._bundy.jpg
[SIZE="4"]
^ Answered a question that wasn't asked
  •  Previous
  • 37(current)
  • Next