Is a fellow Cards fan.
^ is for little sister.
^ That was meant for Aslan.
^Not funny Big Grin
^ Avatar is funny
^^

Fan of the defending Champs, Lakers.
^ is a moderator.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:^ most boring college football game I have seen...You know its boring when the wave goes continually for 10-15 minutes.

LMAO, ^ it went untill locke broke away for that TD, and i was so happy.
^ I know I was one of the bored fans...I participated to. Did you notice that the players were watching it as it went around the stadium during the TV timeout?
Captain Backdoor Wrote:^ I know I was one of the bored fans...I participated to. Did you notice that the players were watching it as it went around the stadium during the TV timeout?

Yea lol, It got so loud. Everyone in the stadium was doing it. who ever #1 was, was dancing lol.
^ I didnt notcie that. I was entertained by the drunks around me.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:^ I didnt notcie that. I was entertained by the drunks around me.

My entire section smelt like beer. I had never set here before and i don't believe i will again. The students beside me yelled FREE ENES the entire game.
^ My neighbors was drinking bourbon...They were a hoot.
^Has 908 posts.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ from east Ky.
^ Did the Wave at a UK Game.
^ think he did too.
^Hides behind the buses
^Will become famous soon enough.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Kentucky Fanatic.
^ We All need to TailGate together, And i did do it. GF made me.
^Is 2nd String.
#BBFL
^ What? lol
^Posted before I sent that to Captain Backdoor.
#BBFL
Ahh, ^, Lol, Come To My Live BGR Chat, See If Its Working.
^ If I come to another UK game this year I will take you up on the tailgating offer.
^ just let me know which one.
^Is from Inez.
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next