Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas 73 #21 Kentucky 46
golfman - thomas and perry are awful... neither can shoot, both are bad defenders and neither can handle the ball.
Hopefully theu get RM back they will take on new life. The team as of this year has failed to deliver any resemblance of a proud program. Their practices that I have seen were not very impressive either.
Have you ever seen more hype surrounding a 9 point 6 rebound guy? I laugh at the people who think that this team is only missing a big man, and that he will take a really bad not even a top 25 UK team and make them a contender.
"98NCCalum" Wrote:Have you ever seen more hype surrounding a 9 point 6 rebound guy? I laugh at the people who think that this team is only missing a big man, and that he will take a really bad not even a top 25 UK team and make them a contender.

As UK fans we must remain optimistic, regardless of outcome. I don't mind seeing them have a down year. But its disgusting seeing those 7 foot bean polls getting pushed around on the boards. At least Morris is capable of holding his ground.

98NCC Morris was a freshman last year that thought he was just going walk right into the NBA without any effort. I think he has enourmous potential and will have an immediate impact on the Cats. I think the next couple of years he will play with passion and prove to NBA teams that he is a worthy free agent.

Just talk a look at your team. IU was sorry as shit till they picked up Killingsworth. And No, Morris is not as good as Killingsworth. This just shows you that one man can really change team around.

But I gotta believe Morris will help lead Kentucky to another SEC title. The potential is there if Morris gives a 100 percent on every play. Kentucky under Tubby has always played the Hi/low game. Up to this point they havent been able to do that. There is no one they can throw the ball low too. WIth Morris Kentuckys offense will be so much better. Sparks, Bradley and Moss will start getting alot more open looks because guards will have to come off to help with Morris. This is what Im hanging my hat on. Will just have to watch the next few games and see how this scenario plays out. If Morris comes out half assing around like he did last year then Kentucky is in serious trouble this season.

However, I know there is a real chance that this Kentucky team could end up the bottom feeders in the SEC and miss the NCAA tournament. They have enough talent to win the Sec or at least finish second behind Florida if they played upto their abilities. I just hope Morris provides the spark for this team searching for an identity.
Bye Bye Tubby!
How can they beat the ranked team and then bomb little games?

They get too ****y and think that they have the win in the bag and then go out there and eff it all up?

I don't know if I can watch UK basketball anymore, it's sort of depressing.
"torQQue" Wrote:As UK fans we must remain optimistic, regardless of outcome. I don't mind seeing them have a down year. But its disgusting seeing those 7 foot bean polls getting pushed around on the boards. At least Morris is capable of holding his ground.

98NCC Morris was a freshman last year that thought he was just going walk right into the NBA without any effort. I think he has enourmous potential and will have an immediate impact on the Cats. I think the next couple of years he will play with passion and prove to NBA teams that he is a worthy free agent.

Just talk a look at your team. IU was sorry as shit till they picked up Killingsworth. And No, Morris is not as good as Killingsworth. This just shows you that one man can really change team around.

But I gotta believe Morris will help lead Kentucky to another SEC title. The potential is there if Morris gives a 100 percent on every play. Kentucky under Tubby has always played the Hi/low game. Up to this point they havent been able to do that. There is no one they can throw the ball low too. WIth Morris Kentuckys offense will be so much better. Sparks, Bradley and Moss will start getting alot more open looks because guards will have to come off to help with Morris. This is what Im hanging my hat on. Will just have to watch the next few games and see how this scenario plays out. If Morris comes out half assing around like he did last year then Kentucky is in serious trouble this season.

However, I know there is a real chance that this Kentucky team could end up the bottom feeders in the SEC and miss the NCAA tournament. They have enough talent to win the Sec or at least finish second behind Florida if they played upto their abilities. I just hope Morris provides the spark for this team searching for an identity.

I agree totally, What most people dont understand is that Morris isnt gonna put UK on his back and dominate, I think he will make a big enough impact to create more flow in the offense, draw some defensive help and then perimiter will be open and get better shots, then that will give rondo a chance to penitrate and not have the defense collaps on him LIKE THEY HAVE THE LAST FEW GAMES. Rondo cant penitrate if the defense collapses. As far IU how long has it been since they beat UK till this year?
"TATE_64" Wrote:I agree totally, What most people dont understand is that Morris isnt gonna put UK on his back and dominate, I think he will make a big enough impact to create more flow in the offense, draw some defensive help and then perimiter will be open and get better shots, then that will give rondo a chance to penitrate and not have the defense collaps on him LIKE THEY HAVE THE LAST FEW GAMES. Rondo cant penitrate if the defense collapses. As far IU how long has it been since they beat UK till this year?
i will just lay it down to all of u all... tubby smith is a horrible coach they need someone like pitino or billy donovan.. there is ur sec champs florida... i am tired of watching kentucky and wanting them to win i aint on there band wagon ne more tis is the worst this frachise has ever played since i can remember.. tubby has ky heading in the wrong way... when ur at a school like ky u have to produce wins (championships) and tubby has failed to do so except his first year well that was pitino team.. compare pitinos recruiting to tubbys there is no comparison pitino kills him in every aspect.. pitinos boys play in the nba tubbys play in europe for real when is everyone gonna step up and see we need another coach.. its his fault they aint at the level they use to be.. they are no longer the dominant sec team they once was give up hope
iM A WILDCAT FAN ALL THE WAY ..IDC HOW BAD THEY GET BEAT...IF YOU CANT BACK A TEM WHEN THEIR LOSING THEN YOU ARE NOT A TRUE FAN........WILDCATS THROUGH AND THORUGH.
i agree 100 percent
i agree 100 % Smile
"IBleedRed" Wrote:iM A WILDCAT FAN ALL THE WAY ..IDC HOW BAD THEY GET BEAT...IF YOU CANT BACK A TEM WHEN THEIR LOSING THEN YOU ARE NOT A TRUE FAN........WILDCATS THROUGH AND THORUGH.

I agree also and hate to see the Cats down like this, but when you see a need for a change and state it that doesn't mean that you are not a true fan. It is time for Tubby and UK to part ways. I have never said that I would pull for any other team. My heart is in Kentucky and has been forever.

:moon: