Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan 28 - Notre Dame 24
The Wolverines QB was AMAZING!

I'm gonna start leaving my shoes untied.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I loved it, Im a big fan of Michigan football. Robinsonwas simply amazing in this one.
Robinson had 502 total yards. (School Record)
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Fun game to watch thats for sure. IMO so far both teams have looked much better than they did last year.
MisterPerfect Wrote:The Wolverines QB was AMAZING!

I'm gonna start leaving my shoes untied.

Don't forget to wear velcro shoes! :biggrin:
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Don't forget to wear velcro shoes! :biggrin:

LOL, that's crazy. How doesn't the kids shoes just fly right off?
#BBFL
It is always a great day for me when the Irish lose Smile
Denard Robinson is CRAZY GOOD!! I am not sure what the exact stat is but I am pretty sure he has somwhere close to 900 all purpose yards in just 2 games!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^ Great call - 885 yards
Stardust Wrote:^ Great call - 885 yards

Thanks for the Stat Stardust.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Stardust Wrote:It is always a great day for me when the Irish lose Smile

I don't like Notre Dame either but dislike Michigan as well. It's a toss up for me.
Westside Wrote:I don't like Notre Dame either but dislike Michigan as well. It's a toss up for me.

I care none for Michigan, but I do want them to win each year against Notre Dame and OSU