Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(24)South Carolina 17 (22)Georgia 6
Final. The result of no A.J. Green?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
GA let me down in my pickems..lol
I don't know if the loss is because of no AJ Green, but the 6 points certainly has to be.
Amazing turn of events for Georgia. They had chances are chances in this game. The fumble at the 3 was critical and was a big point in the game for the Bulldogs. Get that heading the 4th quarter and the comeback is easier to manage. Instead the rumors and arguing for Mark Richt's job security. Things are going to be interesting in Athens. Even after a game without Green, fans will still want answers for this kind of a loss.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This might be the year SC wins the East. They've looked good early on. Garcia has made great improvements from last year, he's got big recievers to throw to, and a stud true freshman to hand the ball off too. Also an excellent defense as usual.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Amazing turn of events for Georgia. They had chances are chances in this game. The fumble at the 3 was critical and was a big point in the game for the Bulldogs. Get that heading the 4th quarter and the comeback is easier to manage. Instead the rumors and arguing for Mark Richt's job security. Things are going to be interesting in Athens. Even after a game without Green, fans will still want answers for this kind of a loss.

:Thumbs: Exactly what I was thinking.
SC's running back was great!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Makes us going to beat SC feel alot better.
Westside Wrote::Thumbs: Exactly what I was thinking.

I know, and thank you for overlooking my horrible proofreading or lack there of.

vundy33 Wrote:Makes us going to beat SC feel alot better.

I really was not too impressed with SC. I think that our D can manage to keep the points down and we had two offensive weapons that can blow the game open. I can not wait.
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I know, and thank you for overlooking my horrible proofreading or lack there of.

I really was not too impressed with SC. I think that our D can manage to keep the points down and we had two offensive weapons that can blow the game open. I can not wait.

I don't think UK will be able to stop SC. There weak against the run and SC has ran the ball well this year. I see UK struggling when they get into there SEC schedule. IMO they have better shots at beating Auburn, Miss st, and Vandy.
Aslan Wrote:I don't think UK will be able to stop SC. There weak against the run and SC has ran the ball well this year. I see UK struggling when they get into there SEC schedule. IMO they have better shots at beating Auburn, Miss st, and Vandy.

And Florida? Smile
Deathstar 80 Wrote:And Florida? Smile

Hate to say it, but UK has 0% chance of beating the Gators. Florida got some confidence in the second half against USF and started playing much better.
Aslan Wrote:I don't think UK will be able to stop SC. There weak against the run and SC has ran the ball well this year. I see UK struggling when they get into there SEC schedule. IMO they have better shots at beating Auburn, Miss st, and Vandy.

What about Ole Miss? A team who lost to Jacksonville St.What about Tennessee, they dont have a lot of experince with a new coach. Heck I like our chances against all the SEC schools this year even FL. If we can run the ball like we have been and keep the D off the field and the D steps up and stop the run I think we'll have a chance in all the games. I wont say we'll win them all but well have chances. I'll be at the South Carolina game so I really hope we can beat the Ol ball coach and end that streak.
MVP2 Wrote:What about Ole Miss? A team who lost to Jacksonville St.What about Tennessee, they dont have a lot of experince with a new coach. Heck I like other chances against all the SEC schools this year even FL. If we can run the ball like we have been and keep the D off the field and the D steps up and stop the run I think we'll have a chance in all the games. I wont say we'll win them all but well have chances. I'll be at the South Carolina game so I really hope we can beat the Ol ball coach and end that streak.

I forgot about Ole Miss. They should have a great shot at winning that one. I didn't watch the game the game they lost but losing to Jacksonville St says enough.
IDK if UK will beat UT in my lifetime, kinda lost hope. I automatically count that game as a loss when it comes to mind.
If you can't stop the run in the SEC your not going to win to many games and thus far UK has shown a huge vulnerability against the run, while playing sub par competition. Auburn and SC run the ball well and Miss st not to bad either. Florida is Florida, I would LOVE to see UK beat them. But they will be the best team UK plays the entire year and they just have to much frekon speed. Wins against Ole Miss and Vandy will have them bowling more than likely though!

Like I said, I was not too impressed with South Carolina today. I know that they have a lil bit of a drivers seat to that spot as second place in the east but UK has them at home and we will be ****ry. I think that it will be a fantastic game showcasing both teams weapons but when push comes to shove I think that UK's run D will do a decent enough job to get us in position to win. I think that this is the year that Spurrier gets it.
[SIZE="4"]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Like I said, I was not too impressed with South Carolina today. I know that they have a lil bit of a drivers seat to that spot as second place in the east but UK has them at home and we will be ****ry. I think that it will be a fantastic game showcasing both teams weapons but when push comes to shove I think that UK's run D will do a decent enough job to get us in position to win. I think that this is the year that Spurrier gets it.

I completely disagree but well have to wait and see :Thumbs:
SC impressed me, I think they have an outside shot at winning the East. And I do not think UK will stop them or many other SEC teams from running the ball. UK gave up 190 rushings yards(5.9ypr) against Lville and 187(5.7ypr) against WKU. Obviously those are two subpar teams. I want UK to beat Spurrier and snap the streaks against Florida and Tenn as much as any other UK fan but I am not feeling to optimistic about it this year.
Aslan Wrote:I completely disagree but well have to wait and see :Thumbs:
SC impressed me, I think they have an outside shot at winning the East. And I do not think UK will stop them or many other SEC teams from running the ball. UK gave up 190 rushings yards(5.9ypr) against Lville and 187(5.7ypr) against WKU. Obviously those are two subpar teams. I want UK to beat Spurrier and snap the streaks against Florida and Tenn as much as any other UK fan but I am not feeling to optimistic about it this year.

Im trying not to speak completely on emotion you know :Thumbs: but I think that the home field for UK plays a big factor into snapping this losing streak to the Gamecocks. I know that UK has many things to work on defensively between now and then but they will come around (I hope :biggrinSmile.
[SIZE="4"]
This could be the year for USC