Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this the year for Letcher Central Girls Soccer.
I just wanted to say congrats on Letcher Central's Lady's Soccer team for being 9-0. The Lady Cougars have outscored there opponents 77-3 this year, and they have played district and regional teams that they will be facing in the tournaments. Where is District and regionals going to he held? Also Arrianna Collins last night had 4 goals to give her 32 goals. She is averaging 3.5 gpg which is number one in the state. That puts her in the top 2 in the state in goals behind Danay Fothergill of Somerset. Danay had 30 goals before her game last night, but don't know if she scored. Collins is also 1st in the state in assist with 20 (averaging 2.5 apg) so it shows she isn't greedy with the ball. We also don't want to forget Lyndsey Kincer who is in the top 10 in scoring in the state, and 4th in the state in assist. Jasmin Gilispie is now #1 in shutouts. As a team the Lady Cougars are #1 in scoring with 8.6 goals per game which stays the same considering they beat Johnson Central 8-0 last night and since they didn't allow a goal they are still number tied for second for defense in the state. Our win margin is also #1 in the state with a 8.2 margin. I know they still have a lot more to go, but I really feel that Letcher Central is in the driver seat to win region. GO COUAGRS!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Let's not forget our midfield and defense,I heard everyone is doing their part. Auberney Campbell, Erica Meade, Meg Raleigh, Hillary Boggs and Erica Adams are also doing great :Cheerlead
I hear we are not loosing a lot for next year either. Just two seniors!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
That's what the roster says:Cheerlead