Poll: John Wall or Reggie Bush
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
John Wall
42.86%
Reggie Bush
57.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reggie Bush vs John Wall
One of my friends at work claims John Wall is faster than Reggie Bush.
I just can't seem to grasp that.
What do you guys think.
Both were known for being the fastest college athletes of their time.
If you put these guys in shorts and a tank top, give em a quarter-mile to sprint, who would hit the finish line first?
Reggie Bush
Brandon Knight is quicker than both so it doesn't matter.
Ballers Wrote:Brandon Knight is quicker than both so it doesn't matter.

Actually your post doesn't matter because it isn't on topic.
Ballers Wrote:Brandon Knight is quicker than both so it doesn't matter.

I am pretty certain that Tyson Gay or Usain Bolt are faster than any of the people that were mentioned but they aren't the ones being discussed.
Midee1 Wrote:I am pretty certain that Tyson Gay or Usain Bolt are faster than any of the people that were mentioned but they aren't the ones being discussed.

Own'd lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Own'd lol

but still of topic right zaga
Midee1 Wrote:I am pretty certain that Tyson Gay or Usain Bolt are faster than any of the people that were mentioned but they aren't the ones being discussed.

Can't argue with that. :Thumbs:
Againstme! Wrote:but still of topic right zaga

Hey now!!! No harassing me. I was just trying to make a point and steer the thread back on topic. :biggrin:
Midee1 Wrote:Hey now!!! No harassing me. I was just trying to make a point and steer the thread back on topic. :biggrin:

You tell em, Midee1 !!:ChairHit:
How long is 3/4 court. Wall ran it in 3.14 in the predraft workouts, which was one of, but not the fastest time.

http://www.nbadraft.net/nba-draft-combin...st-results

Reggie Bush ran a 4.33 40

http://speedendurance.com/2008/01/22/reg...stest-433/

I am going to give the nod to Bush
Stardust Wrote:How long is 3/4 court. Wall ran it in 3.14 in the predraft workouts, which was one of, but not the fastest time.

http://www.nbadraft.net/nba-draft-combin...st-results

Reggie Bush ran a 4.33 40

http://speedendurance.com/2008/01/22/reg...stest-433/

I am going to give the nod to Bush

Oh, I figured you'd bring out that Dusty Rhodes could run a 40 in 10 seconds flat or something along that line.

:biggrin:
I watched some video where it showed wall was actually faster with the ball....
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I watched some video where it showed wall was actually faster with the ball....

I've been videoed moving faster when they say "Last Call" than during normal.....
Stardust Wrote:I've been videoed moving faster when they say "Last Call" than during normal.....

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketbal...-a-cheetah
Bush, duh.
Reggie
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I have to go with Bush.... (hehe) Reason being the contrasting styles of sport. Bush is a player that relies on his speed to burst through holes in the defensive line and hoof it down a sideline, evading tackles and wrapping the ball up. Wall's game comes with the ability to have ball control, protecting, dribbling low, and blowing by guys in the open court. In a half court setting, to use ball control and burst by a guy and get to the basket but I have to go with Reggie.
Im not sure on the actually numbers during workouts but I would say that Bush would have slight edge.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks like Reggie's takin' the poll.
Let's get some more votes on here before we make it official.
zaga_fan Wrote:One of my friends at work claims John Wall is faster than Reggie Bush.
I just can't seem to grasp that.
What do you guys think.
Both were known for being the fastest college athletes of their time.
If you put these guys in shorts and a tank top, give em a quarter-mile to sprint, who would hit the finish line first?

Actually running a quarter mile wouldn't prove who is faster. Speed is usually measured by running the 40 or the 100 yards or the 100 meters.
A quarter would prove who has the best endurance though.
Bush...he outran the Hesiman,lol
Derrick Locke is faster than either one. lol.
White Feather Wrote:Actually running a quarter mile wouldn't prove who is faster. Speed is usually measured by running the 40 or the 100 yards or the 100 meters.
A quarter would prove who has the best endurance though.

Well I made the thread and I say a quarter-mile.
If a pro athlete can't sprint a 1/4 mile I feel sorry for them.
Sorry about your luck Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:Well I made the thread and I say a quarter-mile.
If a pro athlete can't sprint a 1/4 mile I feel sorry for them.
Sorry about your luck Wink

1/4 of mile = 400 meters..
Any highschool athlete should be able to do this, however this is not really a dead on sprint like a 40 or a 100m. For the most part yes.