Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leinart or Young?
Who would you rather have as a NFL coach?

I say Leinart. A guy made a good point on cold pizza the other day. He said that Young will get broke in half in the Pros. There DBs are the size of a linebacker in college.
Young, great balanced player, he can hurt you with his arm, or hurt you with his feet. That is who I would want.
Young is huge. I don't think he would get broke in half at all.

But I would pick Leinhart. How many dual threat qbs have excelled in the NFL? Mike Vick?

Leinhart will be a prototypical NFL qb--and he will be successful right away.
College-Young
Pro-Leinart

Both are great players...
yong bigger playmaker and a big time player
I like the Vick style qb.
Young .....no Doubt
Definatly Young.....i dont see leinart out there rushing like Mr. inVINCEible did all season.
i agree ace about vick.. but young is better
Young by far!
i like young better
leinert is a perfect pro qb more so than young... dont get me rong young is good and will be a great one but lienert is smarter than yopung he can read defences like no otheri have ever seen in college id tae lienrt
"TE#82" Wrote:leinert is a perfect pro qb more so than young... dont get me rong young is good and will be a great one but lienert is smarter than yopung he can read defences like no otheri have ever seen in college id tae lienrt

Agreed
Young
young
vince young by far because he can get it done throught the air and on the ground
Young, definately. He can run the ball like a HB and he has the best pass percentage in the NCAA.
Everyone on ESPN expects Leinart to go 2nd and then Young after him.
Young anyday of the week....I love a QB that can run
Matt Leinart
Young- Though his mechanics are a bit shaky he is a much better passer than people give him credit for (he led the NCAA in passer effeciency) and with a guy as big as Young who can run around a 4.5 40, someone like him has never been seen before in the NFL. If he improves his passing in the league, Young could revolutionize the QB position.
yeah leinert
ill take leinart, young is going to be a randall cunningham type more than a mike vick type, because he can run and unlike vick, he can hit the broad side of a barn with a football, but leinart reminds me of joe montana/ tom brady in that he never gets rattled. im not saying that he's gonna be as good as montana or brady but he reminds me of them, plus, pete carroll has groomed him with an nfl type playbook and offense
idk.. Id hate to be the one choosing. Because If picked Lienart, It usually takes them a couple of years to start bein great, but if like Ben then it would be great. But if picked young. Itd be if it would take some years to get his arm at his level. But he can still run and make plays.