Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Virginia vs. Marshall
WVU by 14
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:ESPN or ESPN 2 at 7pm!!!!

Thanks.
Eerie and Imagine, you all won't be the only Mountaineer fans crying after Friday night.

[Image: http://bowlpickins.com/kenleigh%20wvu%20upset.jpg]
Go Marshall, h8 WVU.
Westside Wrote:Eerie and Imagine, you all won't be the only Mountaineer fans crying after Friday night.

[Image: http://bowlpickins.com/kenleigh%20wvu%20upset.jpg]

He's not crying...he's trying to strain out a Thundering Turd!
ImagineThat! Wrote:He's not crying...he's trying to strain out a Thundering Turd!

LOL!!! I know the feeling.
ImagineThat! Wrote:He's not crying...he's trying to strain out a Thundering Turd!

LOL :Thumbs:
Westside Wrote:Marshall will win 32-26. Go Herd!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to revise my prediction. I'm even more confident than ever:

Marshall 36
WVU 24
I am going to take WVU by 14. I think that Marshall will make a game of it in the first half.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No Imagine, he's "skeered and needs to get a dawg."
To explain to our UK fans, "if you're scared, get a dog" is a quote made famous by then Marshall football coach Bobby Pruett. Pruett said that at a rally at the WV State Capitol in Charleston in an attempt to goad WVU into resuming the series with Marshall.
Weather report for tonight's game: 100% chance of SEVERE THUNDER STORMS. The Eers are gonna get THUNDER STRUCK. GO THUNDERING HERD!!!!!
West Virginia 31-10.
Westside Wrote:Weather report for tonight's game: 100% chance of SEVERE THUNDER STORMS. The Eers are gonna get THUNDER STRUCK. GO THUNDERING HERD!!!!!

Thunder is just a lot of noise (like Herd fans) that is the resulting sound of lightning, it's the lightning (aka Noel Devine or WVU's defense) you have to worry about. Just FYI, the speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
Axel Foley Wrote:West Virginia 31-10.

The more I've thought about it, I like your prediction better than my 31-27 prediction earlier. I'm more concerned with WVU's ability to put points on the board than I am WVU's ability to stop Marshall.
ImagineThat! Wrote:Thunder is just a lot of noise (like Herd fans) that is the resulting sound of lightning, it's the lightning (aka Noel Devine or WVU's defense) you have to worry about. Just FYI, the speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.

I bet that crow is tasting good about now isn't it?

The game isn't over yet though, hopefully you're still eating on your crow dinner later on tonight.
doc just got out coached
Nice game for Marshall, I was impressed with how they played for most of this game
vundy33 Wrote:I bet that crow is tasting good about now isn't it?

The game isn't over yet though, hopefully you're still eating on your crow dinner later on tonight.

I knew all along that WVU would come back and win.....

If you believe that, I have some swamp land that would be a great place to build a home that I'll sell you at a great price.

That thunder storm didn't hit Huntington until about 6 or 7 minutes to go in the game.

Honestly, I had some salt, pepper and John Boy and Billy grilling sauce on standby for that crow. :biggrin:
vundy33 Wrote:I bet that crow is tasting good about now isn't it?

Posted that a bit too early lol