Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 29 Knox Central 28 OT
This is the very reason alot of people don,t like bell .maybe dudley could teach you boys a bit of sportsmanship.but i doubt it.congrats jc,kc :please:
Football1 Wrote:I certainly will not keep your post - but you can keep this one if you like. Bell should beat JC and KC handily. That is at least what everyone will say. And if they do, who cares? That is what everyone in the mountains expects - at least for when Bell plays us. But mark my words. The tide is changing. Bell is at the end of their greatness others are on the rise. Your coach is walking into the sunset as one of the greatest ever and rightly so cause he is. But This year or next is his last. You have nobody to take his place who is even worthy to wear his whistle.

We will beat you this year. And or next. And or the one after that. Count on it. And once that monkey on the back is slaughtered - the flood gates will open and Bell will just be the county where Middlesboro plays.

Open Word. Edit, Copy, Paste, Save As "Football1 Crystal Ball".

And just for your arrogant post where you could have just congratulated both teams for a great game and stated the obvious "Knox played JC better than everyone thought" - I hope and pray Jude and crew beat the pride off you. And I bet they do.

I hope they do to but I want them to for a different reason. Gratz both teams on a well played game.
jacketsalum96 Wrote:Looks like knox could be tough to tangle with come district time

You nailed that. Knox is going to be very tough to tangle with.
CatDawg Wrote:I would have gone for two with the problems on the short kicks they've had. However, I think Knox gave this one away. This was an excellent game by both teams and I will say one thing. Johnson Central is not anywhere near ready for HIGHLANDS.

Slow down there, dawgpound. JC is known for slow starts. Trust me, they'll be ready come Bluebird time, and you can rest assured that Highlands will be ready for them. That's all that needs to be said on that subject.TongueirateSho
Hopefully, your right but I didn't see it so far.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Don't judge all the Bell fans by 1 village idiot. Not sure who he is but he don't know a whole lot of football.

Knox and JC both looked very, very good. Big strong and physical. They both have good speed as well. For anyone to think they don't is foolish. Bell still has a lot of question marks at this point. They will only get better.

Football1 maybe you need to keep looking into your crystal ball b/c you obviously don't know what you are seeing? Bell will be Bell for a long time to come just ask your Head Coach. Before you bring up little league and backyard games just remember that they don't mean a whole lot in Varsity Friday nights. Hope your boy is ok he looked like he took a good shot on the final play.

From what I have heard Bell and Knox will not be in the same district after this year, I just hope they can keep each other on the schedule.
CatDawg Wrote:Hopefully, your right but I didn't see it so far.

What does this game have to do with Highlands? That's way in the future if both teams even make it there.

I'd say it would be tough to see it though, playing good competition brings out flaws and makes both teams better.....something you guys don't know about considering those cupcakes you all play week in and week out. 3 victories by 60+ sounds like a Jim Ross slobber knocker to me also! Just take your wins over mediocre at best and get drilled in the playoffs when it counts again by Bell.
Oh yea heard last night that the guy doing the play by play on WYMT has a son that play basketball at Knox Central so that explains some of his comments. Plus he was pitiful.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Oh yea heard last night that the guy doing the play by play on WYMT has a son that play basketball at Knox Central so that explains some of his comments. Plus he was pitiful.

That's correct. I believe that was former Union College head basketball coach Kelly Combs. Obviously his personal knowledge of the KC kids came through in his comments but of course that had no bearing on the game. Although I have heard him do color on a couple of KC basketball radio broadcasts, I think that was his first TV experience. Hopefully, he will get better with experience. Either way, kudos for WYMT for bringing exposure to the kids of Eastern Ky.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Don't judge all the Bell fans by 1 village idiot. Not sure who he is but he don't know a whole lot of football.

Knox and JC both looked very, very good. Big strong and physical. They both have good speed as well. For anyone to think they don't is foolish. Bell still has a lot of question marks at this point. They will only get better.

Football1 maybe you need to keep looking into your crystal ball b/c you obviously don't know what you are seeing? Bell will be Bell for a long time to come just ask your Head Coach. Before you bring up little league and backyard games just remember that they don't mean a whole lot in Varsity Friday nights. Hope your boy is ok he looked like he took a good shot on the final play.

From what I have heard Bell and Knox will not be in the same district after this year, I just hope they can keep each other on the schedule.
Most Bell fans are just like the Bell program - top notch.

I disagree with you on the future of Bell's program but only time will tell that one. I grew up in VA and played football there where football holds the passion of the people - not basketball. Hiton has battled that and won in Bell. His predocessor will have that battle and many others to fight that will be tough. And God forbid his follower loses one; he will face mutiny. In the mean time, I wish Bell the best on a what is shaping up to be a great year. JC will be a load. And so will we.

Canady is fine. I know your "village idiot" thinks he is our whole team. I only hope others are thinking the same thing.
Im an idiot and my head is too BIG because I know football? Where is everyone that said Middlesboro couldnt play with LCC or Clay Co and laughed at me then.

IMO this years Bell team is better than last years. Team speed is a killer and hard to stop. What were the outcomes of these two teams against Bell Co last year? Expect the same because Bell returns ALL skilled players back and all are alot stronger and more experienced.

Im not being a *******, just stating the facts. Bell Co is that far ahead of both programs. If you noticed I waited till I watched both in person before I decided this.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Don't judge all the Bell fans by 1 village idiot. Not sure who he is but he don't know a whole lot of football.

Thanks. :Thumbs:

We pickup Corbin in the new District and Belfry in Region for 2011.
Football1 Wrote:Most Bell fans are just like the Bell program - top notch.

Canady is fine. I know your "village idiot" thinks he is our whole team. I only hope others are thinking the same thing.

I'm glad he is fine. I was there friday night and Saturday morning, watching both games but mainly to watch the first one. I'm Jeffery may be the only one in the stable but that is who Scotty calls up on when they need a big play. #2 is to slow and has no moves, he just wants to try to run over someone. Just wait until the Bell game #33 & #14 hits him a few time then he will wish he would have came to Bell. Qb is little but does have a good arm but look who he throws to most of time :eyeroll:let me think, #4 maybe. The freshman is going to be a good running back but he better put some muscle on them bones.
I disagree with your assessment but that is what makes America and BGR great. Further, I disagree with your style. To enter a thread and make such broad statements shows a general arrogance that most anyone would find disagreeable. But there again, you get to choose your approach.