Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 3 Lawrence County 2 FINAL GIRLS
Another game, another lose.

:please:
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
The Lady Dawgs took an early lead 1-0 and kept it into the half. Then the Lady Dawgs from Hazard scored early in the second half and then scored 2 more that made it 3-1 then LC got a late score with about 2 min left that made the final score 3-2. This was the first game that LC has had the lead. Lawrence Co seams to have a pretty good D but not much O. I think if the girls start taking their shots and step it up just a little they could get them some win's this year but they are going to have to work for it because no one is going to just give it to them. Good luck next Monday when the Lady Cards come to town for another district game.
Congrats Hazard! There are some pics here....

http://community.webshots.com/album/5783...?start=408
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Congrats Hazard! There are some pics here....

http://community.webshots.com/album/5783...?start=408

Great pictures Thanks :notworthy
DawgFamily / Catdawg,

Did either of you go to the game and if so can you let us know what seems to be the problem with LC coming up short so often. I heard some of the volleydawgs say the soccer team didn't practice today because of rain. Any truth to that?
sportsdawg Wrote:DawgFamily / Catdawg,

Did either of you go to the game and if so can you let us know what seems to be the problem with LC coming up short so often. I heard some of the volleydawgs say the soccer team didn't practice today because of rain. Any truth to that?
Yes I went to the game and yes they did not practice IDK way if it was because of rain or what. I don't know very much about soccer and that's why I try not comment about a lot of things I just try and support the girls. But what I have seen IMO we have a pretty good defence but when we get to the offence side our girls are really just will not take thier shots it's like they think they have to get right up to the goal before they shoot. I have also noticed that when we do take a shot which isn't very often but when we do it seems like every one stops and just waits to see if it's going in. I have noticed that when other teams take a shot they have 2 or 3 girls that follow the shot all the way in and if it gets knock down they are thier to kick it on in. This is just some things I have seen like I said I don't know a lot about the sport but I do believe that LC has a pretty good team but they just need to shoot more and also need to learn how to get over the hump and win one. They have played every game very good and have had a chance to win as easy as they have lost them. I still think they will put the pieces together and win a few games but win or lose I will be thier for support. I have a daughter on the team and very close to most of them they are all very good girls and I wish them the best. :Thumbs:
So they didn't practice yesterday due to rain for real?
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
CatDawg Wrote:So they didn't practice yesterday due to rain for real?
I never said that they didn't practice because of the rain . I have no ideal why practice was called off. IT could have been the rain or maybe a hundred other reason's. I am sure the coach had a reason and it's his call to make. I do know that it wasn't raining at 4 o'clock so I really wouldn't think it was because of the rain but like I said I have no ideal why they did not practice. I do know that one day last week they didn't practice but they did meet and watch some game film of one of thier games in the coaches class room and they had also eat pizza during the film.
I sure hope that wasn't the reason. LOL