Virgie 23
Dorton 12

C Team

Dorton 19
Virgie 8

D Team

Virgie 10
Dorton 6
Man can we start a E team... I have a three yr old that is a beast... lol... Congrats...
Good job last night coach. Shelby Valley has a bright future with all of the talent coming up. When these schools start playing together in high school it will be fun just to watch practice.The 5th grade all the way down to 2nd grade is loaded with girls that can play.
I thought your B team looked good. I would think they would be one of the best if not the best in the county this year.
The B-team game was a good game. When your big girl starts to play more agressive she will really help them. Your A team did not play very good and still won big. Too many weapons for me. I loved the D team game, you can see talent starting to evolve.
I thought the A team game was very sloppy. I'm glad the smaller ones got to play in the D game because they put in a lot of practice just like the older ones. Like you said, both schools have a lot of talent in the younger groups. I also thought Lakyn looked good in the B game.
Regarding the dorton/virgie 9-20 game:

Coach, i must say, it was very smart to keep 3 on mullins in the b game, this shut her down, and the outcome was much different this time. Very glad to see dorton pull this one off. :1: