Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Carter 3 Lawrence County 1 GIRLS FINAL
Once again LC gives up a goal in the 1st half only to come out early in the second and tie it up at 1. Then it just seems as though they become satisfied or maybe it just fires the other side up. West Carter puts two more shots in the goal and cruise to a 3-1 victory. Congrats to the Lady Comets and hopefully, LC can pick up a win shortly. LC appeared to get real tired about halfway through the second half and that is when the Lady Comets began to take control.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
[SIZE=2]The lady Dawgs played a good first half only giving up one goal just like in the P-burg game. And just like in that game the lady Dawgs came out with GREAT intensity and determination in the 2nd half and yes they kind of ran out of gas at the end and gave up two easy goals. But I still think when we play each team the second time around we will see a large improvement the girls so far are staying positive and are having fun and I believe they will get some wins soon. They know they are young and that the learning curve is a big one but they are doing a good job for this early in the season. Good Luck Lady Dawgs
[/SIZE]