3. Somerset
4. Johnson Central
5. Letcher Central
6. Prestonsburg
7. Belfry
8. Harlan County
9. Sheldon Clark
10. Knox Central
I do believe Johnson Central should be #2 and Lawrence County should be considered for the #10. I think that will take place the upcoming week as Harlan County or Pulaski County will be losing for sure. Other then Bell and Johnson, you could put them in a hat and draw them out to pick a winner.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:1. Bell County
2. Pulaski County
3. Somerset
4. Johnson Central
5. Letcher Central
6. Prestonsburg
7. Belfry
8. Harlan County
9. Sheldon Clark
10. Knox Central

looks good but i would still have JC number 2 even though they did lose but look who they lost to and the score..Belfry until they played better woundnt have them in top 10 right now...
In my opinion it should be 1-Bell - 2- Johnson Central 3-Prestonsburg 4-Belfry 5-Pulaski 6-Knox Central 7-Somerset 8-Letcher Central 9-Whitley 10-Clay County
I don't believe you move up with a loss just my opinion I think it looks great the way it is.
Letcher #5?
IMO..

1.Bell
2.Somerset
3.Johnson Central
4.Prestonsburg
5.Pulaski Co.
6.Letecher Co.
7. Harlan Co.
8.Belfry
9.Sheldon Clark
10.Knox Co.
Well I guess I will give my opinion also:

1. Bell County
2. Johnson Central
3. Somerset
4. Pulaski County
5. Prestonsburg
6. Letcher County Central
7. Sheldon Clark
8. Knox Central
9. Belfry
10. Harlan County

I think you will see Lawrence County enter the Top 10 next week. You could take 3 to 10 and put them in a hat and draw them out. Any of those teams are capable of beating each other on a given night.
How did Corbin drop out already? Did they lose or even play yet?
It should be a good one between Harlan Co. and Pulaski Co.
dontfeedthebears Wrote:How did Corbin drop out already? Did they lose or even play yet?

They didnt play. How they made it in to begin with is beyond me. I hope they enjoyed their week in it, because I highly doubt they will make it back in it this season.
this is off-subject, but can anybody tell me how to put those little icons displaying your favorite college and pro teams beside your avatar?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:1. Bell County
2. Pulaski County
3. Somerset
4. Johnson Central
5. Letcher Central
6. Prestonsburg
7. Belfry
8. Harlan County
9. Sheldon Clark
10. Knox Central

Well i dont know who the heck makes this cause i know that three of these teams got beat...
Well I think its a joke... other then Johnson Central how do you stay in the top ten when you lose and drop out of the top ten and not even play a game yet... What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
1. Bell County
2. Johnson Central
3. Pulaski
4. Prestonsburg
5. Somerset
6. Letcher Central
7. Lawrence Co
8. Harlan Co
9. Knox Central
10. Belfry
Football Fool Wrote:In my opinion it should be 1-Bell - 2- Johnson Central 3-Prestonsburg 4-Belfry 5-Pulaski 6-Knox Central 7-Somerset 8-Letcher Central 9-Whitley 10-Clay County

I like yours better, but Somerset is a little better than Knox, IMO.
1. Bell Co

2. Johnson Co Central

The rest.
IMO..but we all know what they are like. LoL

1. Bell
2. Johnson Central
3. Somerset
4. P-Burg
5. Pulaski Co.
6. Knox Central
7. Letcher Central
8. Lawrence Co.
9. Whitley Co.
10.Harlan Co.

I do think Pike County Central will be in that mix before to long though!
how does belfry not fall further p-burg beat them by more than a few points...and corbin shouldnt have fell out w/o losing..but imo

1.bell
2.pulaski
3.somerset
4.letcher
5.johnson central
6.p-burg
7.harlan
8.knox central
9.corbin
10.clay
CanYouLiveWithoutIt Wrote:how does belfry not fall further p-burg beat them by more than a few points...and corbin shouldnt have fell out w/o losing..but imo

1.bell
2.pulaski
3.somerset
4.letcher
5.johnson central
6.p-burg
7.harlan
8.knox central
9.corbin
10.clay

You are crazy, lol just my opinion but you have to be wild to drop JC to number 5, ik they lost but did you see what kind of team they were playing, no one on this list can even play with Boyle Co. Except Bell, i honestly dont think they should have moved down to 4 even, they should have stayed right where they were.
theres no question boyle's good, regardless jc lost and was down dbl figures late
Lawrence County is better than

5. Letcher Central
6. Prestonsburg
7. Belfry
8. Harlan County
9. Sheldon Clark
10. Knox Central (beat us last year and both have 1 win to date so I have to see them here at this point)

How they are not on this list is a great mystery to me.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:1. Bell Co

2. Johnson Co Central

The rest.

Easy for a Bell fan to say, some of us are actually interested in the remainder of the top 10.
Belfry is to high
Football1 Wrote:Lawrence County is better than

5. Letcher Central
6. Prestonsburg
7. Belfry
8. Harlan County
9. Sheldon Clark
10. Knox Central (beat us last year and both have 1 win to date so I have to see them here at this point)

We like flying under the radar..thats how we like it Smile
RoShamBo Wrote:Easy for a Bell fan to say, some of us are actually interested in the remainder of the top 10.

Now now. I dont mean it in a bad way. Just saying those two teams are head and shoulder above the rest. From 3-10th anybody can fill those spots out. LOL... No harm done :Thumbs:
Football1 Wrote:Lawrence County is better than

5. Letcher Central
6. Prestonsburg
7. Belfry
8. Harlan County
9. Sheldon Clark

how can u say that when u beat paintsville by 60 and they may not win a game all year..
CanYouLiveWithoutIt Wrote:theres no question boyle's good, regardless jc lost and was down dbl figures late

Yes they was but it was by 14 points. JC cut it to seven with under 5 minutes to play. It was a close game so don't come on here and comment on the game when you wasn't even there.
I think this poll is more based on wins and losses, rather than who's flat out better than who.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I think this poll is more based on wins and losses, rather than who's flat out better than who.

It certainly appears to be!