Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Hartline will start against Louisville
BCF4L Wrote:Idiot. We have a sophomore and a redshirt freshman that need the reps more than Hartline. Either Moss or Newton are the future of our program. There is no reason why they shouldn't be getting game time instead of Hartline. Mike has shown from day one he's a lameduck QB. I guess Jokers next announcement will be that we are going to increase the number of screen passes ran in a game.

:Clap:

You said it.
This move doesn't surprise me. With his maturity over the younger players he will lead this team more effectively. The cats will be fine with him as the starter.
64cat Wrote:This move doesn't surprise me. With his maturity over the younger players he will lead this team more effectively. The cats will be fine with him as the starter.

Skills over maturity at this point, And hartline has neither. At least with the young guys there gaining some experience.
As long as they Kentucky blue on I well cheer for them.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Skills over maturity at this point, And hartline has neither. At least with the young guys there gaining some experience.

:Thumbs:
Hopefully he has improved over the summer! Good luck wildcats!!!
mike hartline shouldnt start at all. morgan newton is a much more talented quarterback, why does it matter if hartline is a senior or not? doesnt joker wanna win??