Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky Wildcats
91.49%
Louisville Cardinals
8.51%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Louisville 9/4
just need the CATS to win by 4 baby
Uk by 6
UK by 10

I know this is crazy but is this game on TV.. I cant find a listing for it anywhere.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:UK by 10

I know this is crazy but is this game on TV.. I cant find a listing for it anywhere.

3:30 on ABC
cuppett777 Wrote:that equals 10 points,lol

lol wow someone on here can add, my hats off to you Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:the game hartline won, wasnt that an all defensive scoring game?

Look for a offensive game with COBB, LOCKE, and MATTHEWS leading the way!!! :rockon:
CATS gonna make it 4 in a row! Going to a Bowl Outside Tennesee this year. Atlanta maybe,Chick fil A Bowl, yeah taht sounds good CATLANTA For some football!TongueirateSho
The Cards will win this one in my opinion.
UK by 8! I just see UK winning this matchup again this season. Honestly i hope first play of the game hartline throws an interception and the next time out fumbles! Maybe they will ply newton then! Newton is the better QB I think... anyone else?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:UK by 8! I just see UK winning this matchup again this season. Honestly i hope first play of the game hartline throws an interception and the next time out fumbles! Maybe they will ply newton then! Newton is the better QB I think... anyone else?

i am in agreement with you on newton. while i think hartline may be slightly better than him right now on the practice field, i think they should give newton the start so he can start getting experience. i dont really see hartline giving UK any better of a chance of winning. get newton or mosskowski (sp?) in so they and get experience and build for the future.
mister... basketball Wrote:lol wow someone on here can add, my hats off to you Smile

SO Stardust, how is it I get dinged with stuff like "Your a wealth of knowledge", and "don't get your panties in a wad"... but this garbage can sit on a thread?
I hope Hartline throws five Touchdowns and 0 interceptions just so everyone will realise we are better off with him. Remember the losing streak to the ole ball coach would be over if he hadn't of got hurt. and today he will be the first ever undefeated starting QB in the series.
:flame: Go CATS time to burn the Ville!!!!!TongueirateSho
Games finally here, Go Cats!
What the ****?!!?!

I have DirectTV, and it said "Kentucky @ Loserville" and **** 330 ET, its **** WVU and some ****ty team! Please help me! I've been waiting so long to watch this game!
vundy33 Wrote:What the ****?!!?!

I have DirectTV, and it said "Kentucky @ Loserville" and **** 330 ET, its **** WVU and some ****ty team! Please help me! I've been waiting so long to watch this game!

i am watching it on my comp on espn...