Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
87.10%
South Laurel
12.90%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central vs. South Laurel 8/28
Knox is coming off a mistake riddled win where they showed off strong defense as well as an offense that proved it could move the ball against a tough Clay defense. South Laurel took a loss from a tough 5A Letcher Central in their opening.

Who will win this one?
I'll take SL on the somewhat home field
K-N-O-X, South got beat by Letcher Co Central.
Knox Central in a close one again this week. 21-20
Knox by a couple of touchdowns 28-14.
Knox central wins 35-14 i know coach Mills and staff will
have the PANTHERS ready friday night .
Knox will show true colors in this one by cleaning up the fumbles and penalties. Knox DLine will cause trouble and make life hard on all the ball touchers.

Knox 35
South 7
# 1 Knox Central Fan Wrote:Knox central wins 35-14 i know coach Mills and staff will
have the PANTHERS ready friday night .
21-7 Knox

Are you sure this is a friday game? khsaa and the corbin times tribune has it listed as a saturday game.
the dark wizard Wrote:21-7 Knox

Are you sure this is a friday game? khsaa and the corbin times tribune has it listed as a saturday game.

Yea, it's on Saturday at 5:30 if I'm not mistaken.

I'll take KC by 2 Touchdowns.
Thanks for the correction on the date! Totally forgot this is a Saturday affair.
millertime_kc Wrote:Yea, it's on Saturday at 5:30 if I'm not mistaken.

I'll take KC by 2 Touchdowns.

Hope my cousins 2 oclock wedding is over in time to get me to laurel co.:HitWall:
SL squeaks by and wins by a td
Knox Central by 7
the dark wizard Wrote:21-7 Knox

The game is at North Laurel
Knox by 12.
Knox Central 28

South Laurel 14
HAT51 Wrote:The game is at North Laurel

I know :ChairHit:
I may be wrong but if SL scores more than one touchdown it will be off a speciel teams play or their defense will score. That is JMHO.
KC 28
SL 6
Knox in a close one
If KC gets all the kinks worked out on Offense and all the RB are at 100%. It could get nasty very quickly.
Knox by 14
good job central last week

central by a pair
PREACHER MAN Wrote:If KC gets all the kinks worked out on Offense and all the RB are at 100%. It could get nasty very quickly.
Agree. 7 penalties for goofy things killed momentum at the Clay game. And that was in 1st half. To move out of the world of "could have been" to the world of "did you see that" Knox must get better between the ears.
Knox Central 28-7.
Knox wins this one big.
Gotta go with Knox in this one.
Knox easily.
I tried to stay off of this thread until I gathered some info on South. It seems they are really struggling. With that in mind I say we run them off of the field.

KC 49
SL 7
I think Knox will beat South, but I have my doubts about the margin of victory some of you guys are picking.
I get beat up for making too many comparisons to Middle School results and HS - but I like the pain. In MS, these year groups played several times and Knox chose the score. That gap has certainly narrowed since then - but if Knox plays clean ball it will not be a fun night for the red.