Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County
64.71%
Campbellsville
35.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. @ Campbellsville 8/21
I think that the Bobcats should pull this out but it may be a little sloppy getting the jeeters out. BHS 28 CHS 14
Breathitt 49-7
Breathitt 56
Campbellsville 12 on a late score.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Bigblue#4 Wrote:I think that the Bobcats should pull this out but it may be a little sloppy getting the jeeters out. BHS 28 CHS 14
If Breathitt only beats C-Ville by 2 scores, it will be a long season for the Bobcats. I talked to a guy that stopped by practice and counted 16 players for C-Ville. I hope that some of the players were in the locker room.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:If Breathitt only beats C-Ville by 2 scores, it will be a long season for the Bobcats. I talked to a guy that stopped by practice and counted 16 players for C-Ville. I hope that some of the players were in the locker room.
breathitt by 36 points. they will go deep in to the playoff this year.
I've heard that Cville has 25 players out now, but how many of them have played football IDK. Dale Estes cameback over to run the defense and I think he also got a few players out that played in middle school. With that being said I still think Cville is very down this year, and I personally don't know anything about what Holcomb has this year, but I would put money on th cville game not being very close.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:If Breathitt only beats C-Ville by 2 scores, it will be a long season for the Bobcats. I talked to a guy that stopped by practice and counted 16 players for C-Ville. I hope that some of the players were in the locker room.
I don't think that it will be a long season this year athink that they are the big surpise of the mountains this year. I think that they could possible f inish the regular season with 9 wins and 1 loss but most likly 2 losses. I really see them advance to the semi finals.
C-ville
Breathitt 28
C-Ville 12
i pick cville
Campbellsville by 7.
I would think, from what I've heard, Breathitt County will do well in 2010!
BREATHITT BABY!
cant wait to be there tonight.

54-29

Go #26
Campbellsville will make this a lot closer than some are thinking!
Is C-ville a 1A school?
Yes, Campbellsville is a Class A program, in the same district with Berea, Clinton County, Lynn Camp and Williamsburg.

Should be a competitive race for the playoff spots.
madman Wrote:breathitt by 36 points. they will go deep in to the playoff this year.

I agree, I think they will go exactly as deep as they did last year...:biggrin:
Gitback Coach Wrote:Yes, Campbellsville is a Class A program, in the same district with Berea, Clinton County, Lynn Camp and Williamsburg.

Should be a competitive race for the playoff spots.

Breathitt should be able to beat a class A team !! If not looks like they will have alot of work to do !!:yikes::yikes: