Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conditioning!?!?
Has your team started conditioning yet or not?
SF hasnt, but they need to start if they plan on havin a better season that last year.
I know that SV started today.
We used to start right when the 2nd semester started at Pikeville. If you didn't play football then you could pratice all fall or play fall ball. We would lift and condition a little and all the players would get together and pratice some on the field when the weather permitted. When the coaches were abllowed to be there starting I think around Valentines Day we would have conditiong in the gym from 6-730 in the morning before school started Monday-Friday for about a month and then pratice when the weather permitted. I say that Coach Lawson does it very similar now.
J.C. usually conditions but for some reason we have only hit this year....idk why we havent conditioned because it helped us a lot last year.
yep
Well SV's is goin to step it up with there new coach! But he always made it hard in football when I played for him!
when is the earliest tou can start
this is conditioning not actually practicing with a bat and ball
I think the date for practicing though is Febuary 15th
AC started Monday
I think by now most teams have started conditioning, and if they havent they are getting way behind. Conditioning is a major factor late in the season.
Confusedumo: Conditioning is essential to any Baseball program and the better prepared, better conditioned athelte, will make his team better.
"Augie Garrido" Wrote:Confusedumo: Conditioning is essential to any Baseball program and the better prepared, better conditioned athelte, will make his team better.

I agree Augie...BTW, Welocme to BGR.
Conditioning is almost as important as practice, pretty much the same thing but instead of bats and balls it running sneakers and weight rooms, both play a big part in how the sean will go.
Conditioning is almost as important as practice, pretty much the same thing but instead of bats and balls it running sneakers and weight rooms, both play a big part in how the season will go.
I know Paintsville started 20 some weeks ago..
i know that some kids from pikeville have never stopped throwing and conditioning
some of the players play on travelling teams til october
Powell, Owsley, and Lee has started.
Can never get too much conditioning! I believe anyone who can keep a program going year-round, ought to!
SF starts next week i think...
"former_raider80" Wrote:SF starts next week i think...

Are you serious?